The Student Room Group

what happens after i pay and send my ucas application?

what happens immediately after i send it? do i get an email? i am about to send it and i just want to know what to expect
Reply 1
If you're applying through school (ie you used a "buzzword") then it gets sent to your school first and they have to attach the reference before it is sent to UCAS.
Reply 2
Original post by tgwktm
what happens immediately after i send it? do i get an email? i am about to send it and i just want to know what to expect

It goes to your referee / tutor. They will check your application, usually just for dates of exams and fee codes before entering your reference and predicted grades.

A person of higher authority will most likely check the whole application before sending it to ucas.

Probably takes a few days to a fortnight depending on traffic :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Then UCAS process it and send it to the various uni's.
Reply 4
You just get an email confirming your payment. Other than that, not much. When you log back on, you'll only see the bit where it has your whole application. The little sections will have gone. That's about it
Reply 5
Original post by tgwktm

You get a confirmation email from UCAS saying that you've paid. It gets sent off to your tutor who will double check your personal statement and details for any mistakes. They will add you predicted grades on with their reference. It will probably then get passed onto your head of sixth form/head teacher. For our school, it involved both, and we had a final reading with the headmistress. After they tick it off, they send it to ucas. You'll get a confirmation email again from UCAS saying it's been sent off to the different universities. You'll get your track details in an email shortly, and your UCAS welcome letter a week later.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending