The Student Room Group

are there any loyal guys out there?

Are there really any loyal guys out there? I have been with one loyal guy my whole life and haven't seen another. I just want to know if there are any of you guys out there :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
yeah im loyal, but im taken so bye,
Reply 2
If you want loyalty, buy a dog ;-)

But seriously there definitely are loyal guys out there.
Reply 3
Original post by leshaa16
Are there really any loyal guys out there? I have been with one loyal guy my whole life and haven't seen another. I just want to know if there are any of you guys out there :smile:

You can tell if a guy is loyal by seeing him :redface: Amazing.

Most guys will be loyal for the right girl.

Yeah, but we're too busy being overlooked in favour of the cheaters.
Reply 5
Do you mean loyal as in doesn't cheat, or loyal as in a dog that heeds to your every word, as seems to be expected of some men?
Reply 6
You're 17, how much unfaithfulness could you have possibly experienced?

Get a grip :smile:
You answered your own question.
Reply 8
LOL I thought the thread was called "Are there any local guys out there?"

No, there are no loyal guys out there. But yes, there are loyal guys here. :smile:
Reply 9
yes but i'm taken, i've been in a relationship for a few years now

Spoiler

lmao, don't act like you go for nice guys

girls love *******s.
Reply 11
Original post by Mockery
You're 17, how much unfaithfulness could you have possibly experienced?

Get a grip :smile:

Yeah I'm sorry but, this... you can't say you've been with a loyal guy 'your whole life' when you're seventeen. Not reaaaally. I'd be pretty creeped out if you have indeed been with him your whole life. P:

Also, OP, just yesterday you were saying that you 'just want to know if there is any hope, will there be somebody who will be able to accept you...?' after being with people who weren't supportive and now you've always been with the #1 loyal guy of your life? P:
(edited 10 years ago)
There are plenty of men who are loyal- to their favourite football team. Well 75% of those with an interest in football anyway- the other 25% will switch from Man U after a couple of bad seasons.
Reply 13
Me :biggrin:
Reply 14
lol this thread is hilarious.
I'm loyal, but that doesn't help in my search for a gf
Reply 16
Loyalty tends to have to be earned ie it's a reciprocal thing

If you have a guy ... why do you care? I don't have a guy and I don't even care.
Reply 18
Many girls prefer bad boys/boys on the edge, and they are not loyal. If you want loyalty you need to avoid these types of males.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending