The Student Room Group

Can't stop thinking about him!

There is this guy who I was seeing for around 6 months that I seem to have become quite attached to.

Long story short he finished with me (which I was completely gutted about by the way) this was around a month ago. He said he didn't want to see me anymore so he could focus on Uni. Obviously I knew this was a lie and it made me feel used and I was very upset.

I wish I could stop thinking about him but I can't.

I don't stalk him or text him constantly or anything but I still can't stop thinking about him.

I heard the other day that he had sex with someone I know at Uni and I was gutted, I feel like I can't really say anything or show any of what I'm feeling because I'm not even with him.

I've tried doing all the things that you are supposed to do to make you feel better after a break up, they make me feel happy at the time but then I still feel all sad about it.

I was and still am soooo attracted to him, not just for his looks but for his personality.

What I'm trying to say is that I'm bitter and a bit heart broken and I just really want to stop thinking about him!
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
There is this guy who I was seeing for around 6 months that I seem to have become quite attached to.

Long story short he finished with me (which I was completely gutted about by the way) this was around a month ago. He said he didn't want to see me anymore so he could focus on Uni. Obviously I knew this was a lie and it made me feel used and I was very upset.

I wish I could stop thinking about him but I can't.

I don't stalk him or text him constantly or anything but I still can't stop thinking about him.

I heard the other day that he had sex with someone I know at Uni and I was gutted, I feel like I can't really say anything or show any of what I'm feeling because I'm not even with him.

I've tried doing all the things that you are supposed to do to make you feel better after a break up, they make me feel happy at the time but then I still feel all sad about it.

I was and still am soooo attracted to him, not just for his looks but for his personality.

What I'm trying to say is that I'm bitter and a bit heart broken and I just really want to stop thinking about him!
It rather sounds like you know what you need to do, and that you've been doing it - but also that you need to rant a little and get it out of your system.

If it's any consolation, I felt very much the same when my ex broke up with my in December, and it took me a while to even begin to feel better about things, even though she suddenly totally transformed from one person into another.

If you want to talk to about things, feel free to PM me :hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending