The Student Room Group

Had a sex dream about a close friend and now I want her

The other night I woke up from a dream where I was having sex with a close friend of mine. The distressing thing is after this dream I found myself wanting her. I honestly don't like her in that way either and don't want to pursue a relationship with her, all these feelings are just pure lust.

I'm not sure what I should do with this, I waited a week or so to see if this infatuation would subside but its still there. Should I tell my friend about this to get some closure and leave it like that? Or just approach her for sex to get it out my system? I really don't know what to do.

We're both 21 and are living together in a student house.

Thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
The other night I woke up from a dream where I was having sex with a close friend of mine. The distressing thing is after this dream I found myself wanting her. I honestly don't like her in that way either and don't want to pursue a relationship with her, all these feelings are just pure lust.

I'm not sure what I should do with this, I waited a week or so to see if this infatuation would subside but its still there. Should I tell my friend about this to get some closure and leave it like that? Or just approach her for sex to get it out my system? I really don't know what to do.

Thanks.

If you're not living together next year then just try and bang her tbh, only closure you're going to get here mate
Reply 2
could be awkward if your living together
Reply 3
I would recount every intimate detail and nuance of the dream to her and see what happens. It can only be an interesting experiment..
Start with 'I dreamt about you last night...' and see where it does :biggrin:
Reply 5

Thanks.

I'd be careful if you're currently living together as you don't want to make every encounter on a daily basis awkward.
Reply 6
Start with 'I dreamt about you last night...' and see where it does :biggrin:

Seems like a prudent and shrewd approach. :biggrin:
Try this! And let us know, the outcome! Just don't rush to..."I had a sex dream about you".
Reply 7
I just feel if I get it off my chest and see her uncomfortable reaction these feelings will be killed off.

Original post by k9markiii
I'd be careful if you're currently living together as you don't want to make every encounter on a daily basis awkward.

In terms of just telling her, or actually suggesting we sleep together?
Reply 8
You got to get it out of your system man or it will kill you. Just throw yourself at her and play along
maybe she is your "dream-girl" :tongue:
if you don't really think about her in that way until you had a sex dream i wouldn't just make an impulsive decision based on that!! Also from personal experience getting involved with someone you live with can be awkward and cause other problems so think about it before you do anything
You could just be kinda horny anyway and she just happened to be that person in your dream? :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending