The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Tell him! Two ways to go about it really - the serious, sit down and tell him it's upsetting you or more jokey, when he next does it point it out.
You would lose attraction for him if
Original post by Anonymous
I've been with my boyfriend for two months now and I've noticed that he checks out other girls while on dates with me. I know all about his celebrity crushes and it doesn't bother me.

However on our last date, he spent the evening checking out a waitress. What really annoyed me was that he would stop talking to me whenever she came. When leaving I noticed that he had a b*ner.

I know I'm being super jealous but I can't help it and I know that if I were doing the same, he would get very upset. He calls me beautiful etc but I just don't believe him anymore. I've had confidence issues in the past. Can anyone please give me advice

He is keeping you on the edge.

He thinks you will lose attraction for him if he concentrates all his effort into you.

Men don't want to come across as needy, even if they are.
He is being very disrespectful.he will Never change his ways. Never! Don't be fooled when he tells u he'll stop. HE WONT!! TRUST ME., MOVE ON! YOU DESERVE BETTER THEN HIM. HES NOT WORTH IT. HE ONLY CARES ABOUT HIMSELF.

Latest

Trending

Trending