The Student Room Group

im looking for a girlfriend i think time is running out almost 24

hi i live in islington im going to turn 24 and i still havnt found a girlfriend yet i think time is just running out for me

how do i approach a women and ask
im not into the bar or club scene

im more of the easy going laid back introverted type of guy

any advice please

Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found

Scroll to see replies

Find new hobbies and sign up to the city based meet up websites like meet up.com or city socials and find groups that much your needs and interests :wink: you're more likely to meet someone doing something you love and in turn you both do. Failing that online dating or chat rooms can be a good starting block to get your confidence at meeting new people!

Good luck x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Try online dating, join clubs that focus on your interest your bound to find someone.
Why are you running out of time? You've got you're whole life ahead
My dad found love when he was somewhere around sixty. You are not running out of time. Relax.
Reply 5
You're living in one of the most populated cities in the world with over 200 nationalities. You need to get out there and meet women. Find new hobbies and join some clubs like others have said. Throw a house party and get your friends to invite their friends over, in particular their female friends. Be flirty, tease them, make them laugh.
Reply 6
My cousin is 36 and found a girlfriend about 6 months and is getting married in 2 months time
Time isn't running out. You'll be just fine. You don't need to find a gf before your wisdom teeth come out.
Original post by beckaroo7
Why are you running out of time? You've got you're whole life ahead

sorry but before you know it you're 32 years old sitting on the bus looking at girls and thinking wow if only well maybe in another life. that's what happens. though don't worry i've pulled my finger out and realise that i get on with people better in asia where people drink less and do what i used to think as normal i.e not clubbing and being sick every friday.
Original post by ednut
hi i live in islington im going to turn 24 and i still havnt found a girlfriend yet i think time is just running out for me

how do i approach a women and ask
im not into the bar or club scene

im more of the easy going laid back introverted type of guy

any advice please

I'm the same situation. :frown: Come to the meetup this Friday!!
Original post by sparklenshine
I'm the same situation. :frown: Come to the meetup this Friday!!

Which meet up?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by vortex_199
Time isn't running out. You'll be just fine. You don't need to find a gf before your wisdom teeth come out.

My wisdom teeth have all come out and i'm still a virgin at 23. Should i kill myself?
I'm the same situation. :frown: Come to the meetup this Friday!![/QU

you want to meet up with me?
[QUOTE="ednut;50819395"]
I'm the same situation. :frown: Come to the meetup this Friday!![/QU

you want to meet up with me?

Yeah there is a tsr meetup this Friday at Costa great portland street oxford circus so people like us can meet others and also make friends. :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
My wisdom teeth have all come out and i'm still a virgin at 23. Should i kill myself?

Come to the meetup this Friday at costa great portland street oxford circus at 7 pm!! :smile:
Original post by Quiet _One86

its this friday at costa great portland street oxford circus at 7 pm :smile: you should come!
its this friday at costa great portland street oxford circus at 7 pm :smile: you should come!

Sounds like fun but the time would be a lot of waiting around for me as I am done at my course at 3.30 and would have a lot of waiting around for 7 meet up. Such a shame cos the rest of the week I've been done at 5.30 :frown:( have a great time. Maybe next time :smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Come to the meetup this Friday at costa great portland street oxford circus at 7 pm!! :smile:

im coming

Hey Sparklenshine, can anyone come to this meetup?
Original post by Flyingaround
sorry but before you know it you're 32 years old sitting on the bus looking at girls and thinking wow if only well maybe in another life. that's what happens. though don't worry i've pulled my finger out and realise that i get on with people better in asia where people drink less and do what i used to think as normal i.e not clubbing and being sick every friday.

he's right get yourself a thai bride

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending