The Student Room Group

Application Tesco.

Hi everyone,

I applied at Tesco four night jobs going at two Tesco supermarkets, one 6 mins in car the other 15 mins in the car so not to far away. I applied on the 22nd and 23rd of September 2014 and all i have is thank you for applying and application in process.

I just wanted to ask if this would help my application, my dad's sister in law is a manger at one of the supermarkets and she said she would pass my information on to the interviewers, and also my dad got talking to someone at the local supermarket who said they where short staffed on nights and would pass my name onto the HR team.

This guy my dad doesn't even know went to detail about the staff being short staffed, i was always told not discuss things like that to the public. I had interview last year at a Farmfoods and the interviewer told me the manager never checked application forms just cherry picked random people which a unprofessional way to say the least in a interview.

I also applied on 03/10/14 at a Tesco's that was 43.5 miles from me so just over there 40 miles limit and i get rejection response tonight.

So i just wanted to ask for anybody's help any advice would help thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending