The Student Room Group

Switching to another uni.

I am currently studying in one university and I am willing to change my major and uni. How can I state on UCAS that I am willing to finish my one year here as it is important requirement for my next university? How can I state all 1st year modules I am currently taking, if I have to answer "No" to the question "Did you / will you receive any qualifications at this centre?".

Will I get a Certificate of Higher Education after completing the first year of my programme?

I'm a bit confused :/
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ozzolins
I am currently studying in one university and I am willing to change my major and uni. How can I state on UCAS that I am willing to finish my one year here as it is important requirement for my next university? How can I state all 1st year modules I am currently taking, if I have to answer "No" to the question "Did you / will you receive any qualifications at this centre?".

Will I get a Certificate of Higher Education after completing the first year of my programme?

I'm a bit confused :/

There is a link in my sig to instructions for entering university study into your application.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending