The Student Room Group

Feeling bad about sex!

Been with my boyfriend 4 months, it's my first straight relationship (bisexual) and I feel bad if I don't let him finish during sex. I'm fine with him finishing inside me/the condom just hate if he wants to finish in my mouth/face etc. he has finished in my mouth a couple of times and I don't like it very much which is what has put my off I think. He's fine with not finishing I just feel bad. Any tips??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

I think all anyone can say is its fine to say no to something you don't like sexually... try not to feel bad. It won't necessarily stop you feeling the way you feel about it. You're far from alone in feeling like this and if it doesn't bother your bf don't worry about it.
Don't feel bad.

Having a partner want you to come in their mouth can be lovely.

Having a partner say it's ok when they really don't like it... ugh, no thank you.

If he is worth having as a partner, he realises that it needs to be enthusiastic consent rather than 'toleration' or worse. There will doubtless be things he doesn't like doing...
Reply 3
I think on the face is disrespectful and in the mouth I'm pretty squeamish about too and would only want if a gf enjoyed it. And only one has. So don't worry about these pretty normal reservations.
Reply 4
Why is ejaculating on a girl's face disrespectful? It is, TO YOU. Plenty of women love it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't find it disrespectful, I just don't like the thought of it happening, whether it's on my face or in my mouth :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
just communicate, I'm sure that you enjoying sex is more important to him than ejaculating in your mouth...

it's one small part of sex so don't feel bad about it
Just don't let him finish in your mouth. I don't like it either.

You can jerk him off or something.
I hate it as well if you don't like it tell him and he'll just have to stop. If he doesn't like it them he'll have to think about how much you mean to him.
Reply 9
You need to communicate with your boy friend, about what you like and don't like.. Maybe you like things which you haven't tried yet... Maybe he could ejaculate inside of you? Or on other parts of your body? Unfortunately (I LOVE SEMEN, so its not unfortunate for me :wink: )semen is part of guys you can't prevent it from coming out...
Original post by Ebony19
Right someone's coming round to come on your face we'll see how you like it. When was the last time someone came on your face and you realised you loved it? Was it the last time you were a girl? Hmm...

I'm a girl and I really like my boyfriend coming on me/in my mouth. But that's just me. Each to their own, there's no need to judge.

OP, if you don't like it, and your boyfriend is in any way worth dating he won't like it either. Sex is about two people enjoying themselves not one enjoying themself while the other tolerates or, even worse, is actually uncomfortable... If something makes one of you uncomfortable, don't do it. End of story. There are lots of other things you can do. :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a girl and I really like my boyfriend coming on me/in my mouth. But that's just me. Each to their own, there's no need to judge.

OP, if you don't like it, and your boyfriend is in any way worth dating he won't like it either. Sex is about two people enjoying themselves not one enjoying themself while the other tolerates or, even worse, is actually uncomfortable... If something makes one of you uncomfortable, don't do it. End of story. There are lots of other things you can do. :smile:
Wtf why have you even brought this thread back to life it's from January!

Also I didn't say I did or didn't like anything! I just think it's rich men making judgment about how women feel about someone ejaculating on them...

Also shouldn't take everything I say seriously sometimes I have a bit of fun on here :biggrin:
Original post by Katiealonestarx
Been with my boyfriend 4 months, it's my first straight relationship (bisexual) and I feel bad if I don't let him finish during sex. I'm fine with him finishing inside me/the condom just hate if he wants to finish in my mouth/face etc. he has finished in my mouth a couple of times and I don't like it very much which is what has put my off I think. He's fine with not finishing I just feel bad. Any tips??

Posted from TSR Mobile

wow!
Original post by Little Toy Gun
I don't like it either.

But your a male?
Original post by Lemon Haze
But your a male?

Problem?
Problem?

I don't understand...
I don't understand...

What is it that you don't understand?
What is it that you don't understand?

"Just don't let him finish in your mouth. I don't like it either"
"Just don't let him finish in your mouth. I don't like it either"

Ohh you meant you don't like a guy finishing off in your mouth, haha it was the last thing on my mind. Sorry if I sounded rude!

Quick Reply

Latest