The Student Room Group

Most private abnormal thing you're willing to share about your ex relationship.

I've put ex-relationship to save anyone being caught out by their significant other sharing things they shouldn't public-ally.

I'll start - We talked in baby voices a lot, it was too cringe worthy.
Came here to post what you said in your OP - we talked in baby voices too!
my current bf and I talk in baby voices! didn't realise other people did it as well.
My previous and me, we were both bisexual and always wanted to try a foursome, but never found like minded people. Not sure if that's abnormal though.
I put on her underwear, she chokes me and sticks her finger up my arse.
He used to pretend to be a dog, and I'd go, who's a good boy...:rofl: the **** you do when you're in love.
I once had a boyfriend that used to lick my ear, just randomly......creepiest thing ever!
He's make car noises and that'd turn me on. :erm: I was 15...
My ex liked it when I 'wore' a fox tail butt plug and screech like a fox.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dunno if this counts, but I think it's weird... It turned me on was to say 'your alright, your okay' like in a really affirming way when making love. It's not like he was like depressed or didn't feel okay I just felt like it was the ultimate permission/affirmation and it turned me on
You're*
You freaky people.
Other than I guess fairly typical domination stuff, there have a been a couple of weirder incidents. One was at a festival, we were in one of those nasty portable toilets together, and while I was urinating she sat on the side, but kept sticking her hand into the flow. Every time she did it, I'd stop and be, like, you know, "stop it, that's not cool". And then I'd continue and she'd do it again. I remember getting really annoyed because even after she explicitly "promised" not to do it again, she did. So I zipped up and walked out.

The people in the queue outside gave me all these winky-face looks, like "you dirty dog, in the toilet with a girl, nice one m8", and I couldn't help thinking "if only you knew...". That wasn't a good festival experience though, she also decided it would be cool to flash the guys at the food stands to get free chips.

This was 5 years ago now though, so it's probably only natural that I remember the bad/weird stuff.
Original post by Calpurnia
Other than I guess fairly typical domination stuff, there have a been a couple of weirder incidents. One was at a festival, we were in one of those nasty portable toilets together, and while I was urinating she sat on the side, but kept sticking her hand into the flow. Every time she did it, I'd stop and be, like, you know, "stop it, that's not cool". And then I'd continue and she'd do it again. I remember getting really annoyed because even after she explicitly "promised" not to do it again, she did. So I zipped up and walked out.

The people in the queue outside gave me all these winky-face looks, like "you dirty dog, in the toilet with a girl, nice one m8", and I couldn't help thinking "if only you knew...". That wasn't a good festival experience though, she also decided it would be cool to flash the guys at the food stands to get free chips.

This was 5 years ago now though, so it's probably only natural that I remember the bad/weird stuff.

how did you actually manage to fit in the cubicle
Original post by Guy Secretan
how did you actually manage to fit in the cubicle

Snugly!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending