The Student Room Group

My boyfriend compliments this one girl, should I confront him?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LTG
He complements her? They must be having sex.

Original post by Anonymous
This is my thread and he cheated lol

He cheated tho
Reply 41
I kind of get how you feel, my bf likes other girls' pictures on instagram etc. and it can annoy me sometimes - mostly bc (in my eyes) they're a lot better looking than I am. However, I know that me getting upset about it is irrational. Stuff like likes really don't matter to boys, so honestly I think he's just being friendly but hasn't actually thought about how it would look/seem to you. It might be annoying, but I don't think it's anything to be worried about.
Reply 42
Original post by Anonymous
Like YES I understand that if he sees a good-looking girl he will think 'wow' or whatever

But, idk we both know this one girl and he compliments her and likes her picture of both, sometimes he only like my pictures and he told me that he didn't really like her too much :s-smilie:.. it's making me feel jealous, I mean yeah she is good-looking but idk it makes me feel jealous feel like liking on commenting on other guys pictures to get back at him, but I know that's just a **** move, what do I do, first boyfriend?

You should confront him about it if it makes you feel that bad if he dosen't get it break up with him
Reply 43
Original post by lilabean
but I don't think it's anything to be worried about.

I'm sure OP wouldn't be worrying about this 2 years later.
If he compliments Emma Watson, would you confront him?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending