The Student Room Group

International Student awaiting offers.

Hello Everyone!:smile:
I have a question. I am a British Citizen who has lived in Canada for five year prior to applying to Uni and I am considered as an international student.
I applied at the beginning on January and I have only heard back from one University.
I have applied to study Film studies and French in Bristol, Southampton, De Monfort, Kingston and Exeter and I have only heard from De Monfort.
I have no idea how this works as I am international and no one can offer me help.

Do you receive a rejection email if you do not get accepted or do they have to end you an offer?
What is the offer deadline?
If you do not receive an offer by a certain date does that mean you are automatically rejected?
THANKS SO MUCH !!
Key dates are here https://www.ucas.com/ucas/undergraduate/apply-and-track/key-dates

All decisions - both offers and rejections - are communicated via UCAS track.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EllenKinsey
Hello Everyone!:smile:
I have a question. I am a British Citizen who has lived in Canada for five year prior to applying to Uni and I am considered as an international student.
I applied at the beginning on January and I have only heard back from one University.
I have applied to study Film studies and French in Bristol, Southampton, De Monfort, Kingston and Exeter and I have only heard from De Monfort.
I have no idea how this works as I am international and no one can offer me help.

Do you receive a rejection email if you do not get accepted or do they have to end you an offer?
What is the offer deadline?
If you do not receive an offer by a certain date does that mean you are automatically rejected?
THANKS SO MUCH !!

You should hear from UCAS track as soon the universities make any decision. However, I will suggest to strongly monitor your inbox and junk box, as university do ask for additional documents once UCAS application is submitted.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending