The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Agony Aunt
And about the party, if he thought that it would be awkward and he couldn't invite me to it, he shouldn't have gone himself. He admitted that he would be annoyed if I went to a party with my ex without telling him. God knows what he would have thought if my ex had stayed round too!

So, if you can't go, he can't go? Ever thought of buying a leash?
Well last March, but apparently they did stuff together even though they weren't going out. Also in September this year they went to town etc. as mates. Maybe they did have feelings for each other? Otherwise why would you hang around with an ex?

After you break up with someone, either one or the other still has feelings and that's why they carry on talking. After one realises that there's no chance of getting back together, all contact stops and they stop talking. That's what I believe in.
That's what I was thinking; maybe the boyfriend still has feelings for her...
Reply 43
Anonymous
Well last March, but apparently they did stuff together even though they weren't going out. Also in September this year they went to town etc. as mates. Maybe they did have feelings for each other? Otherwise why would you hang around with an ex?

After you break up with someone, either one or the other still has feelings and that's why they carry on talking. After one realises that there's no chance of getting back together, all contact stops and they stop talking. That's what I believe in.

Thats not always the case, ex's can go onto be friends.
The bit about the parties is quite out of order.

However...I'm really good friends with my ex and frequently see him without his girlfriend, we definitely don't have feelings for each other, we just get on really well.

She (from everything he's said, and from when I've met her) is cool with that; I know I wouldn't be impressed if a girlfriend said he couldn't see me and to be honest I don't think he would be either. You accept your boyfriend, friends and all...
Reply 45
I don't mean he should invite me to everywhere he goes. But it would have been so much nicer if he had invited me. When I asked him why he didn't he said "well my ex invited me" and i said does that mean you can't invite me? and he was like "well.. no I could have".

Also I believe the ONLY reason he told me he went to this party with his ex is because I know a lot of people. Like last time he went to a party he hadn't mentioned it to me and one of my guy mates told me about it. If he thought I wouldn't know at all then I'm guessing he wouldn't tell me.
Reply 46
I see why you were angry, he has lied to you. If he had nothing to hide he wouldn't lie. My bf did this to me which ended up in his ex trying to turn him against me, he chose me in the end as I couldn't put up with the bullying of her no more. Try not to insult this girl cos she is succeeding in winning. If he putting up pictures of them and taking down ones of you they obviously haven't got over each other :frown: If you can't trust him and he can't be honest walk away.

Latest

Trending

Trending