The Student Room Group

I conditioned myself to stop finding guys attractive.

For quite some time now I've decided to remain abstinent and only have sex after marriage (my choice).
A while a go I realised it would be difficult so decided to stay away from guys (in a relationship kind of way but then again i literally have no guy friends, so i pretty much don't speak to guys except class mates). But recently I've noticed that I've literally taught myself to stop finding guys attractive and I haven't had a crush on a guy in years now(only minor crushes), and I rarely look at a guy and think "wow, he's attractive"- I've conditioned myself to find guys unattractive. I hardly have feeling for guys anymore, how can i "un-condition" myself.
This is not a joke.

Scroll to see replies

Search 'Justin bieber' on Google images. Would go gay for sexy boy 10/10 aesthetics yum no homo
You're doomed.
Reply 3
to be fair girls are generally way better looking than guys imo
i actually genuinely think this may be a thing - because i think i have this problem too haha! or maybe just everyone i know is really unattractive...?
And?
Reply 6
So you've become a radical feminist?
Original post by remitwo

Really not true, they just try way harder. Aka, spend more on beauty, research fashion more, wear make-up. If guys did that they would look just as impeccable.
Original post by remitwo

are you a guy or a girl?
Oh, OP... I feel a little sorry for you. Being attracted to men can reap MANY rewards. :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Hatsune Miku
are you a guy or a girl?

i'm a girl
I'm a straight woman but I rarely find a man I am attracted to maybe once a year and I've never found women attractive. It bugs me as I would like a relationship. I need to condition myself into finding more men attractive too!
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a straight woman but I rarely find a man I am attracted to maybe once a year and I've never found women attractive. It bugs me as I would like a relationship. I need to condition myself into finding more men attractive too!

That there. Once a year. That's a thing.

So you perhaps don't have anything to worry about and have just gotten a bit picky.
Original post by Retired_Messiah
That there. Once a year. That's a thing.

So you perhaps don't have anything to worry about and have just gotten a bit picky.

I hope you're right. As you can imagine I'm blocking my blessings have never had a boyfriend!
Reply 14
Original post by cwayzi
For quite some time now I've decided to remain abstinent and only have sex after marriage (my choice).
A while a go I realised it would be difficult so decided to stay away from guys (in a relationship kind of way but then again i literally have no guy friends, so i pretty much don't speak to guys except class mates). But recently I've noticed that I've literally taught myself to stop finding guys attractive and I haven't had a crush on a guy in years now(only minor crushes), and I rarely look at a guy and think "wow, he's attractive"- I've conditioned myself to find guys unattractive. I hardly have feeling for guys anymore, how can i "un-condition" myself.
This is not a joke.

Talk to guys, dress sexy, it will bring your lust back.
(edited 9 years ago)
Get dressed in a sexy outfit, go out, get a bit of alcohol in you, flirt with a guy, any guy u deem ok, kiss him and when he starts to touch you the lust will come back and you will want nothing more than take him back to your or his place! :wink:
Original post by TorpidPhil
Really not true, they just try way harder. Aka, spend more on beauty, research fashion more, wear make-up. If guys did that they would look just as impeccable.

looooooooool trust me. it's a whole new world of deception, lies and deceit...

then we get girls rejecting guys who aren't 6'5 and model looking; when they themselves don't look like what they're actually supposed to look like in reality..
I've been trying the inverse with no success.
Reply 18
Original post by TorpidPhil

and as a result, girls generally look better.
Original post by remitwo
and as a result, girls generally look better.

Well yeah, but you know what I meant :P

It's not an innate fact of life that women look better than men. If men really wanted to they could look better, they just, kinda don't.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending