The Student Room Group

He's Making me go CRAZY

Just had such a sleepless nights thinking about this.

Right so I met this guy through Tinder. I thought it was completely platonic and I didn't really fancy him that much and because he was foreign I thought I'd help him get to know the city.
He made it obvious he liked me so that kinda changed the dynamic. To be honest he is adorable so it was hard not to like him too.

We have been going on dates and it's been fine but I have been wondering this whole time if he really likes me or if he just wants to have sex.... because I met him on Tinder I don't really know what his agenda was.
Anyway so I find one day that he still uses Tinder... fine, I do too sometimes just to see whos new. But he has a new instagram account attached as if it's dedicated to Tinder and his old one is private. And then I go on facebook and we are not friends on facebook.
I normally would have said something but I don't know where I stand because this is supposed to be casual.
then I go on whatsapp and it's as if hes blocked me. I can't see his photo or when he last viewed or anything...
so I'm thinking this is pretty fishey but like I said this is supposed to be casual and I have no idea what I've done or why.
What do I do? :mad::confused::confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending