The Student Room Group

I know nobody!

Hey I'm kellie,

Beginning my PhD studies at Cambridge in October and have been accepted to St Catherine's college.

I'm looking to get to know other post grad students starting out this year as well and in particular those going to the same college.

cheers x
Reply 1
Original post by kellie B
Hey I'm kellie,

Beginning my PhD studies at Cambridge in October and have been accepted to St Catherine's college.

I'm looking to get to know other post grad students starting out this year as well and in particular those going to the same college.

cheers x

Welcome to the Cambridge forum.

I'd get your spelling of St Catharine's sorted out before you arrive there, in case you offend any fellow students :smile:

Hope you enjoy your studies.
Reply 2
Also try this thread:

Cambridge 2015 Postgraduate Entry
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2829973
Reply 3
Original post by kellie B
Hey I'm kellie,

cheers x

kellie, hi!

If I get full funding, I'll be starting my PhD POLIS in October too :smile: I was pooled to Fitzwilliam (which I'm beginning to like very much already), but I applied for a scholarship at St. Catharine's, and if I get that--I don't know what my chances are, but I can hope!--I'll have to transfer membership to St. Catharine's heehee.

What PhD will you be doing? Have you already picked a particular graduate house? There are a few St. Catz offer holders in the Cambridge 2015 Entry thread, if you're up to looking through the pages :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending