Would you ever date a girl with a headscarf?? Watch

13pamina13
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I think I am fallin for a girl in ma class...
william walker
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes it would.
iAmanze
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by william walker)
Yes it would.
What are you replying to exactly?
Lol
Anonymous #1
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by iAmanze)
What are you replying to exactly?
Lol
I think the post title mate
Anonymous #1
Report 4 years ago
I think under them headscarfs and dresses some of the girls where is one hell of sexy body...just sayin
Anonymous #1
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I think under them headscarfs and dresses some of the girls where is one hell of sexy body...just sayin
think u mean *wear
william walker
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah Muslims women only showing their eyes makes they so hot.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by 13pamina13)
The question is would she date you ?, most 'muslims' girls as I assume your talking about would not date and those who do would only date in their own religion in which they can see a future with, so unless your muslim yourself then I wouldn't bother asking her out or anything of the thought, as you might be what I assume friends with her, but asking her out could basically end the friendship as you would of put her in an uncomfortable position.

Unless she asks you out, stay away
CodeJack
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes.

And if we ever need to build a blanket fort, she's come prepared.
Illiberal Liberal
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Not a chance. In hell. Ever. (Assuming the headscarf was for 'religious reasons', that is.)

(Original post by CodeJack)
And if we ever need to build a blanket fort, she's come prepared.
:lol:
katbob
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
yummy youthful muslimahs
cake_lover
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I see some really cute girls in headscarves, I'd be reluctant to ask them though as I assume they wouldn't be up for dating, even if I am Muslim (well kinda)
TorpidPhil
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well I would except for the fact that the overly religious terrify me and they'de most likely be devoutly religious and I am an atheist and yeah...

But personally I don't see any reason why I wouldn't date a Muslim for example, but obviously from their perspective no marriage is pretty much a failed relationship, which sucks, but that's kind of how it is
william walker
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by katbob)
yummy youthful muslimahs
Indeed.
zgb1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The Issue is here would such girl date a kufir. Her parents would probably not allow her to date anybody until marriage because it haram and could fall into negative influence.

But hey do try a shot and if you succed than you will be a champ.
13pamina13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
The question is would she date you ?, most 'muslims' girls as I assume your talking about would not date and those who do would only date in their own religion in which they can see a future with, so unless your muslim yourself then I wouldn't bother asking her out or anything of the thought, as you might be what I assume friends with her, but asking her out could basically end the friendship as you would of put her in an uncomfortable position.

Unless she asks you out, stay away
well she wears a headscarf but her family don't cus theyre not religious(its her own choice) andi asked her out twice but she no but laughed it off. I have kissed her and she just smiled and walked off but I think she thinks I am abit of aplayer cus I been out with most the gals in my year group..so how do I let her know I genuinely like her? kiss her again? not like she backs off.. oh and I invited her round ma house 2mrw(.her knowing my intentions )and she sed yes...so wat does that mean....u see I hav nvr had problems with getting a girl be 4...so dunno wat do
zgb1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The Issue is here would such girl date a kufir. Her parents would probably not allow her to date anybody until marriage because it haram and could fall into negative influence.

But hey do try a shot and if you succed than you will be a champ.
Illiberal Liberal
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by TorpidPhil)
Well I would except for the fact that the overly religious terrify me and they'de most likely be devoutly religious and I am an atheist and yeah...

But personally I don't see any reason why I wouldn't date a Muslim for example, but obviously from their perspective no marriage is pretty much a failed relationship, which sucks, but that's kind of how it is
Interesting. Wouldn't your fundamentally juxtaposing beliefs on essentially everything important render the relationship doomed?

As an secular liberal anti-theist humanist, I don't think any relationship with anyone remotely religious has much chance of success...
Anonymous #1
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Law-Hopeful)
Not a chance. In hell. Ever. (Assuming the headscarf was for 'religious reasons', that is.)

:lol:
could I ask why mate? not attackin u just wanna know why u have that opinion
Ruh
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
their bodies look so ****in sexy...if I eva get with a muslim I cant wait rip them ****in clothes off and **** her hard
Good luck mate, we wouldn't touch you with a 12ft bargepole :rofl:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (21)
23.86%
No (67)
76.14%

Watched Threads