The Student Room Group

Do most guys actually put themselves in the friend zone?

I was just wondering about this? I mean personally can have nice friendly conversations with girls, have a bit of a laugh & joke & some have actually told me that I'm a nice enough guy & funny & stuff but that doesn't mean they want to hook up with me. Although at the same time I've only attempted to give subtle hints that I'm interested anyway, I think they just think I'm trying to be friendly :redface:

There's a few girls that I wouldn't mind being in a relationship with for sure but instead of just thinking about it & being afraid to make a decisive move because I'm scared they won't feel the same way back, I'd have to as it's unlikely they ever will as a girl. I'm not even sure asking them to meetup is a definitive move either as I've met up with this one girl a fair few times & had dinner & stuff together although I only see her as a friend so haven't discussed anything like that with her & nothings happened on her behalf so nothing romantic has developed.
Good for me since I don't intend to have relationships with anyone anytime soon. :biggrin:
Reply 2
yes... if you never ask her out then you'll never if she feels the same way
Reply 3
The friend zone is not a real thing. Girls are allowed to have friends that are boys and vice versa. Some of these friendships may become relationships, some of them may not. People are allowed their own preferences and are not obliged to date everyone that is nice to them.

People are complicated, there is not just one set way to view your friends and you never know what will happen if you don't ask.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
I've learned that if you act like a friend then that's how she will see you as. If you don't show her that you want a serious relationship then she won't know.
Reply 5
Friendzone just means that a girl doesn't fancy you. If this is the case there is usually precious little you can do about it. The key is not to put wasted energy there but to seek out someone who is up for it.
thats all bull

a girl wants to smash based on a lotta things...not just how friendly you are

if a girl likes you...you can do what you want and she will still be hungry for ya

simple
The friendzone doesn't exist.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending