The Student Room Group

I worry too much

I worry about relationships in the future with friends or with boys.

The main thing I have a problem with is for example, if we're going to an event or there's an event up-coming that i get tickets, or i push to get on a guest list, i wish i was more chilled about it.

I feel if i don't get it sorted there and then it won't get sorted at all, i hate it. I can't really explain it well.

I guess i don't like not being in control, or someone siding with someone else or something, or getting left out of things.

Can you help me out, it drives me crazy but i feel if i'm not like this we will miss out on so much and things won't happen?
Original post by lousmithy

The main thing I have a problem with is for example, if we're going to an event or there's an event up-coming that i get tickets, or i push to get on a guest list, i wish i was more chilled about it.

I feel if i don't get it sorted there and then it won't get sorted at all, i hate it. I can't really explain it well.

I guess i don't like not being in control, or someone siding with someone else or something, or getting left out of things.

Can you help me out, it drives me crazy but i feel if i'm not like this we will miss out on so much and things won't happen?

You shouldn't let worrying get to you, or you risk breaking the relationship. Seems unfair but it's true. Trust me, you don't want to learn that the hard way, the way I did :frown:
Reply 2
Original post by lousmithy

Sounds like maybe you are suffering the after effects of being neglected. You should not even be worrying about this now, just learn to be a better person. You can sort any relationship problems with a partner when you actually have one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending