The Student Room Group

Sexual Consent For Males

Ok so I'm reading loads of stupid stuff about how men need to sign contracts with women for them to sexually consent and other stupid stuff. Anyways here is the nice way of asking her if she want's to have sex with you.

Now usually you just say to her. "Do you want to have sex?" But some people are shy, so here is how you do it.

Please note that not all women are crazy lunatics so if you do forget a step, don't worry because you may not end up in jail.

It's the end of the night and some how you have managed to pull and have both ended up in a bed (May not be a bed depending on how classy you are).

So you want to do the bang bang? Here is how to do it and not get arrested.

The two of you are kissing and are all over each other. She's enjoying it and you're enjoying it and after 5 minutes you are ready. (During this time you may want to get any lotions you may have)

First thing, do not under any circumstances just get naked. It could scare her. Be a man and undress her first. The reason for this is if you're just all the sudden naked, she is going to be scared(Depending on the girl). As you start to remove a piece of her outer clothing, whilst looking her in the eyes, you ask her this question: "Are you okay?" if she says yes, then you carry on.

By now you are both down to your underwear. Please note that some girls are just happy kissing and cuddling in their underwear, they don't want the bang bang tonight lads, so you are just gonna have to respect that. But here is how you find out.

When you are kissing and caressing her, you get that thought in your head. Now we guys all get the same thought. It goes something like this: "In 8 seconds I'm going to move my hand slowly down in to her pelvic region"

Now as you do this. There are 3 common reasons as to why she may stop you.
1. She hasn't shaved.
2. She is on her period. (Expect a reply like this "I'm on but I'm not on on")
3. She doesn't want to go any further. (No bang bang)

Usually when you are around the edge of her underwear just stick the tip of your finger down the pantie line and say again: "Are you okay?" If she says yes then foreplay can begin.

So by now you are both naked. Foreplay has started. Now you may still get stopped if that is the case respect her wishes and just stick with foreplay.
Now a nice way of asking her permission Is "Your condoms or mine" (Take my advice. Don't be silly and wrap your willy) At this point she still has the chance to say no, if she does then respect her wishes. If she says yours or her condoms then may the bang bang commence.

Have fun and stay safe :smile: Any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
Reply 1
Original post by A5ko
How long have you been a virgin for?

9 months before you were born.
This stuff is so cringe.
Reply 3
Original post by Rory :)
9 months before you were born.

Could of been amusing had you given it a little more thought.

I'm sensing you're the kind of guy who's penis stretches all the way from A-Z on a keyboard?
Original post by a5ko
how long have you been a virgin for?

LOOL that was too funny +1 PRSOM
Reply 5
Original post by A5ko

I'm sensing you're the kind of guy who's penis stretches all the way from A-Z on a keyboard?

On a dvorak keyboard.
Reply 6
On a dvorak keyboard.

Took you long enough to Google that.
Reply 7
Original post by A5ko
Took you long enough to Google that.

Stop raging because you don't get none.
Reply 8
Stop raging because you don't get none.

I've got all the Google I need thanks.
How do you deal with it when she says no after the kissing?
Ok so I'm reading loads of stupid stuff about how men need to sign contracts with women for them to sexually consent and other stupid stuff. Anyways here is the nice way of asking her if she want's to have sex with you.

Now usually you just say to her. "Do you want to have sex?" But some people are shy, so here is how you do it.

Please note that not all women are crazy lunatics so if you do forget a step, don't worry because you may not end up in jail.

It's the end of the night and some how you have managed to pull and have both ended up in a bed (May not be a bed depending on how classy you are).

So you want to do the bang bang? Here is how to do it and not get arrested.

The two of you are kissing and are all over each other. She's enjoying it and you're enjoying it and after 5 minutes you are ready. (During this time you may want to get any lotions you may have)

First thing, do not under any circumstances just get naked. It could scare her. Be a man and undress her first. The reason for this is if you're just all the sudden naked, she is going to be scared(Depending on the girl). As you start to remove a piece of her outer clothing, whilst looking her in the eyes, you ask her this question: "Are you okay?" if she says yes, then you carry on.

By now you are both down to your underwear. Please note that some girls are just happy kissing and cuddling in their underwear, they don't want the bang bang tonight lads, so you are just gonna have to respect that. But here is how you find out.

When you are kissing and caressing her, you get that thought in your head. Now we guys all get the same thought. It goes something like this: "In 8 seconds I'm going to move my hand slowly down in to her pelvic region"

Now as you do this. There are 3 common reasons as to why she may stop you.
1. She hasn't shaved.
2. She is on her period. (Expect a reply like this "I'm on but I'm not on on":wink:
3. She doesn't want to go any further. (No bang bang)

Usually when you are around the edge of her underwear just stick the tip of your finger down the pantie line and say again: "Are you okay?" If she says yes then foreplay can begin.

So by now you are both naked. Foreplay has started. Now you may still get stopped if that is the case respect her wishes and just stick with foreplay.
Now a nice way of asking her permission Is "Your condoms or mine" (Take my advice. Don't be silly and wrap your willy) At this point she still has the chance to say no, if she does then respect her wishes. If she says yours or her condoms then may the bang bang commence.

Have fun and stay safe :smile: Any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

that's a great chat up line
Reply 11
Original post by Proxenus
How do you deal with it when she says no after the kissing?

No is no bro :frown: But you need to make sure there is a substantial amount of kissing to move on to the next stage.
Reply 12
Original post by missaxo
that's a great chat up line

Hasn't failed me yet.
No is no bro :frown: But you need to make sure there is a substantial amount of kissing to move on to the next stage.

I know but what do you do after the no? do you say 'sorry I must go to the loo' and never come back or what?
On a dvorak keyboard.

:sigh: I'm such a nerd... I found this amusing.
Reply 15
Original post by Proxenus
I know but what do you do after the no? do you say 'sorry I must go to the loo' and never come back or what?

Just carry on kissing. I had a girl that I said if you don't want to sleep with me that's fine. Then she said I want to sleep with you because you respected my decision lol.
Original post by A5ko

I looked at my keyboard and lol'ed :rofl:
Reply 17
Sounds equally applicable irregardless of what sex you are.
this rate we will need consent forms for sex

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending