The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Foundation offer holders for September 2015

Hello beautiful people, I thought I should start a thread for us cause I didn't see any so

studying: Law
Acc: Jubilee Campus, Southwell

chat away!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
seriously no one at all??
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
i'm in southwell too :hello:
engineering & physical sciences

surely there must be moar peeps?!
Reply 3
Original post by conroy26
i'm in southwell too :hello:
engineering & physical sciences

surely there must be moar peeps?!

Hiya!!Yay! I found someone.:h:
No seriously, I thought I was going to be like the only foundation student like in our hall. Haha.Where are you from?
Reply 4
Original post by Amie_U
Hiya!!Yay! I found someone.:h:
No seriously, I thought I was going to be like the only foundation student like in our hall. Haha.Where are you from?

haha nah, i'll bet there's a few on here lurking around
I'm from sunny Bradford, and you?

Also is law taught on jubilee or will you be commuting to UP too?
Reply 5
hey Guys, am on the engineering and physical sciences foundation year course starting next month. yaaay. i'm bare excited, its unbelievable. lol. Does anyone know any good textbooks i can get for the eng foundation year cos i wanna ace it and get on to chem eng next year.
Reply 6
Original post by Amie_U
Hello beautiful people, I thought I should start a thread for us cause I didn't see any so

studying: Law
Acc: Jubilee Campus, Southwell

chat away!

Oh and I'm Nigerian too.xx. i'm gonna be staying at st peters court though :frown:
Natural science extened course at Greenwich
Reply 8
Original post by conroy26
haha nah, i'll bet there's a few on here lurking around
I'm from sunny Bradford, and you?

Also is law taught on jubilee or will you be commuting to UP too?

I'm from Nigeria and Law is taught on Jubilee Campus yeah. I'm not sure about UP
Plus are you part of the Southwell flatmates group on Facebook?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by mollydee
hey Guys, am on the engineering and physical sciences foundation year course starting next month. yaaay. i'm bare excited, its unbelievable. lol. Does anyone know any good textbooks i can get for the eng foundation year cos i wanna ace it and get on to chem eng next year.

LOL, some hard on Nigerian spirit. Which part of Nigeria are u from?? :smile:
Reply 10
Oh and I'm Nigerian too.xx. i'm gonna be staying at st peters court though :frown:

Nice to meet you x
Reply 11
Original post by thelizzister
Natural science extened course at Greenwich

Hi, whats your accommodation? :smile:
Original post by Amie_U
Hi, whats your accommodation? :smile:

Hiya, No accommodation, planning to take the trip from London daily, got this offer from clearing so still finding my way.:redface:
Reply 13
Hiya, No accommodation, planning to take the trip from London daily, got this offer from clearing so still finding my way.:redface:

Wow, Isn't that far? There are other accommodations close by surely. Even if it's off campus.
Original post by Amie_U
LOL, some hard on Nigerian spirit. Which part of Nigeria are u from?? :smile:

lol, ikr. am yoruba from ogun state, you? how long have u been in the uk ? have just been here three years btw.

Thats like a two hour journey every morning, its not good for your health girl. lol. Try applying to st peters court, am sure they have got loads of rooms more or victoria park.
Thats like a two hour journey every morning, its not good for your health girl. lol. Try applying to st peters court, am sure they have got loads of rooms more or victoria park.

Thanks, i haven't yet confirmed the offer so this one of my concerns aswell but in a bit of a pickle as i dont know what else to do.:frown:
Reply 17
lol, ikr. am yoruba from ogun state, you? how long have u been in the uk ? have just been here three years btw.

I'm form Imo state. I live in Nigeria but I travel often to the UK during the long holidays.
Original post by Amie_U
I'm form Imo state. I live in Nigeria but I travel often to the UK during the long holidays.

This is the final proof that the lord always wants me to link up with igbo girls. lol. what do you plan on studying after your foundation year? and what societies do you think you are gonna join during freshers? i'll probably join any african food society if theres anything like that, lol. gotta get them free jollof rice.
Thanks, i haven't yet confirmed the offer so this one of my concerns aswell but in a bit of a pickle as i dont know what else to do.:frown:

check for unite students online and try emailing them about your situation and see if u can still book a room even if your offer hasnt been confirmed on track. i hope everything gets sorted before monday. xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending