The Student Room Group

Why do some guys sleep around after a breakup?

I'm just curious about it

Scroll to see replies

To get over it maybe?
Reply 2
Original post by Sesshomaru24U
To get over it maybe?

I meant as in why do they specifically sleep around? They could spend time with friends but they would rather pull girls and sleep around
Reply 3
Because they are trying to forget about their previous partner. The pain of leaving the rebound would never compare to the pain they felt before.
Reply 4
What do they sleep around?
Because men want sex. They like it.

Also, having sex with as many women as possible is a good way to get over a breakup.
Freeeeddddooooommmm!

:woo:
they are released from the cage and fly away like harry potters owl
Because girls do it too. And this is a useless statement.
Because sex and no feelings involved is the way forward my friend. It's just a way of them forgetting their previous partner :biggrin:
Reply 10
Tbh I've seen just as many, if not more, girls sleep around after a breakup. Some people seem to see it as a good way to get over someone. I've personally never really seen the logic.
Reply 11
A distraction from the pain. Girls do it too.
Bump
Reply 13
"Gotta get under someone to get over them."

I guess.
Original post by Anonymous
I meant as in why do they specifically sleep around? They could spend time with friends but they would rather pull girls and sleep around

because when they're with another girl doing what they did with the ex gf it helps them realise that there are plenty of fish in the sea.
To get over their exes.
Stupid but effective way of going about that.
Bump
Because you can now shag all those attractive girls you couldn't in the relationship!!!!!

In all seriousness though, it's most likely just because you can have the nice easy part of the relationship (sex), without the drama..... until someone gets attatched etc.
Bumpety bump
Why do you keep bumping it? Are you not getting the reply you want?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending