The Student Room Group

My neighbour is constantly smoking weed...

Primarily just to vent. But I'm having issues with my neighbour, he moved in a few months ago and he smokes weed every single night without fail at about 8-9pm. He does it in his garden and the smell goes everywhere. Even when I have my windows closed if they've been open for even a fraction of time then the smell lingers forever.

Is there anything I can do about this, anyone I can go to? He smokes for hours and sometimes well past midnight, whilst playing this repetitive, trance music. Asking him to stop is out of the question, he's one of those dodgy builder guys you'd see on BBC 2 daytime tv. With the ammount he smokes I wouldnt be surprised if he was growing the stuff, either that or he is rich/manages to rip a lot of people off with dodgy work.
(edited 8 years ago)
cops don't care unless he's dealing as it is heading toward legalization every day but just leave it not much you can do
Reply 2
Original post by jamesthehustler
cops don't care unless he's dealing as it is heading toward legalization every day but just leave it not much you can do

Yeah, I was trying not to accept this but think I'm gonna have to. Gonna get the old gas mask out then! All in fallout spirit.
Reply 3
I know that feel :frown:
Except my neighbour is not like how you described yours, mine would probably stab me if I asked him to stop smoking next to my window.
Reply 4
Had the same problem. Music until 5 am. Flat stinking of weed. I just complained so much to the Halls and threatened to report it as noise pollution etc.

I was in the situation where I couldn't ask him to stop as I didn't know what he would do!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending