The Student Room Group

Girls. Did I unintentionally insult her? :(

So I was talking to a girl I like, and she showed me some trousers that were made wrong and were very small. So I said are they designed for kids, and then she said she managed to stretch and fit into them. To which I said in a suprised tone, 'did you?' And then I said 'fair play.' And said it again. Did I just unintentionally insult her? Do you think she would of took it as insulting?
yes
Original post by Anonymous
So I was talking to a girl I like, and she showed me some trousers that were made wrong and were very small. So I said are they designed for kids, and then she said she managed to stretch and fit into them. To which I said in a suprised tone, 'did you?' And then I said 'fair play.' And said it again. Did I just unintentionally insult her? Do you think she would of took it as insulting?

Lifes too short to worry about this.

However,

"Do you think she would of took it as insulting?"

No. Do you think she would HAVE TAKEN it as insulting?

That is more important.
good lord! next there will be a thread saying:

she blinked!! does she love me?
Reply 4
Original post by Awesome Genius
Lifes too short to worry about this.

However,

"Do you think she would of took it as insulting?"

No. Do you think she would HAVE TAKEN it as insulting?

That is more important.

I'm not sure what you mean but this.

They were tiny things that looked like only a small child could of gotten into. This is why I said. Then she said I managed to get into them, and that's when I said fair play. I didn't mean for it to come across as insulting, I was in a way trying to compliment her lol.
Why is there a thread about this? It's such a non-issue. If you're really concerned, just ask her

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending