Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Would you have a relationship with someone who can't orgasm watch

Announcements

Anonymous because i know people on here

I'm 20, nearly 21 and a virgin. I have never had a boyfriend or wanted to have a one night stand, mostly because of this reason. I've never been able to have an orgasm, after trying literally everything. I'm worried this will be a massive turn off for guys and they will get bored of me, i am embarrassed about it. I had an accident as a child where i hit that area, can still remember the pain so assume i have suffered a trauma or have permanent nerve damage.

Would this be a deal breaker for you guys? I would say i am fairly good looking, i get enough attention, i'm just always scared to take it further. I do get turned on and attracted to people and i do want to have sex, i'm just worried that guys will think i'm 'broken' or something or that it will affect their ego if i can't climax at the end, even if i am enjoying myself.

Serious answers please, don't be worried about making me feel bad, i need the truth.

ReputationRep:
    Ýes 100%. I would even have a relationship with a girl who couldnt have sex or do anything sexual but that might be because im lonely and desperate

Well I don't even like sex. So it's obviously not an issue for me

ReputationRep:
    Do you have any form of sexual desire? Orgasms are different from that and anywways most people would never notice.

ReputationRep:
    yes, and you seem like a nice person. You just need to find someone that is open minded and kind, someone can understands your situation.

ReputationRep:
    I never orgasm with other people, only through masterbation, and it's really not a problem. Once the guy finishes I just give the body language that I've had enough and that's it. At first my bf was like 'what about you?' And I was like don't worry!

ReputationRep:
    sounds like marathon sex but if she can't orgasm, ok? I still can.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Anonymous because i know people on here

I'm 20, nearly 21 and a virgin. I have never had a boyfriend or wanted to have a one night stand, mostly because of this reason. I've never been able to have an orgasm, after trying literally everything. I'm worried this will be a massive turn off for guys and they will get bored of me, i am embarrassed about it. I had an accident as a child where i hit that area, can still remember the pain so assume i have suffered a trauma or have permanent nerve damage.

Would this be a deal breaker for you guys? I would say i am fairly good looking, i get enough attention, i'm just always scared to take it further. I do get turned on and attracted to people and i do want to have sex, i'm just worried that guys will think i'm 'broken' or something or that it will affect their ego if i can't climax at the end, even if i am enjoying myself.

Serious answers please, don't be worried about making me feel bad, i need the truth.
    You're twenty, a virgin, never had an orgasm. Not all that uncommon. So, frankly, yes, I'd not be averse to it, because I know that most women who haven't managed it yet just need to relax and not expect it of themselves.

Though, if you think you might be damaged there, I would suggest going to a doctor about it. There's nothing to be ashamed about, and if there's damage that could possibly be repaired, you'd be a fool to not try.

Good luck :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cold 187um)
    Only thing that matters is that she's giving up the sex whenever I want it.
    Wow. Selfish.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for all the replies guys, made me feel alot better. Hopefully i can find someone who is accepting and doesn't mind

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 4, 2015
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.