The Student Room Group

This girl I like posted a photo. What do I do

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Forumaddict
What kinda guy wanks over thier crush? Thats just weird and pervy. I would never **** over her shes like an angel not a sex object. Sometimes I do choke up a little thinking about how I cant hold her hand and stroke her long beautiful brown hair

wtaf this has to be fake or youre literally the creepiest guy ever
Original post by BlueReptiles
wtaf this has to be fake or youre literally the creepiest guy ever

Im creepy for saying I dont want to sexualize the girl I have feelings for??
Reply 22
if you like her then talk to her, don't just focus on her digital life that wont get you anywhere
Like it, what's the worst that can happen?
Message her your number on facebook and tell her to call you. Always works.

Spoiler

Original post by Forumaddict
Im creepy for saying I dont want to sexualize the girl I have feelings for??

youre creepy for posting a thread on tsr asking about what you should do when a girl you fancy posted a picture.
you also describe how you almost cry while thinking about not being able to touch her.
youre creepy for posting a thread on tsr asking about what you should do when a girl you fancy posted a picture.
you also describe how you almost cry while thinking about not being able to touch her.

Im not the op of this thread. The second part is true though, i dont want to touch her in a sexual way I just want to hold her hand or stroke her hair even just once I want her soooo bad

I just need to make sure my response to this event is perfect and at the very least not perceived in a negative way by her
Original post by Anonymous
I just need to make sure my response to this event is perfect and at the very least not perceived in a negative way by her

Dude its just a response just try not to overdo the response
QUICK DOUBLE TAP IT BEFORE SHE IGNORES YOU FOR THE REST OF UR LIFE!!!!
Dude seriously man up and like the picture :biggrin:
Original post by King Mal
you are so welcome. Ha first compliment of the day.
who needs you people?
@thecatwithnohat @Dinaa @RainbowKiwi @ravioliyears

My friends need me because I know they can't live without me *nods head* yahh hahh.
Give up?
Nah don't

It would let the girl know that you want to bed her and you want her babies
Original post by Anonymous
Help please :frown:

Does liking up her photo make me look too desperate?

Not at all, there's nothing wrong with it- just try not to like all of her posts 👍😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending