The Student Room Group

Where can I go to find a girlfriend?

I am 19 and i've never had a girlfriend, and I really want one! I go to university but that doesn't really help me to get one. I only know a few guys who I go out to Uni clubs with and when I do go out and occasionally find a girl attracted to me, it usually just results in drunk dancing / kissing, I don't think girls in the club are looking for relationships. The library is just full of people doing their work and it's kind of difficult / awkward just going up to a random girl in the library and asking for her number. So does anyone know some good places where I can find a girlfriend? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
ebay my man
Reply 2
try actually asking a girl in the club for her number okay? or maybe a name (so you can stay in touch by facebook). If they are letting you in the clubs you must be doing something right! lol
Let TSR be your dating site. I mean it works for me. :u:
Grindr.
Join a club that interests you and meet people that enjoy the same things as you, if nothing else it will help build your confidence for approaching other people in other instances
Reply 6
wen theyre from hong kong its killer cheap and ususally free p+p but it takes 3 weeks to get here

idk abt amazon uno
I prefer the Indonesian market, there is a greater amount to choose from.
Reply 8
Also Tinder is useless I tried it and when I get a match they either don't respond or it's spam
I've heard tinder is alright, don't use it myself though. Try joining some uni societies, they can be legit.
Wait until midnight and Molvi-ji certified love problem doctor will give you all the GF you need
Original post by zanner
wen theyre from hong kong its killer cheap and ususally free p+p but it takes 3 weeks to get here

idk abt amazon uno

Nah m8. Etsy is where it's at <3
Original post by Mayhem™
I prefer the Indonesian market, there is a greater amount to choose from.

Too much risk of getting a women with a penis, I'm not always into such things. Also never buy from @Bupdeeboowah, I tried ordering a fine geisha, she arrived dead.
They tell me that the continents of the distant planet Terra in Segmentum Solar are rather bountiful in these.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by tealites

too expensive on etsy pal
i aint made o' monies
Dude, university is the best place to find a GF, what you need is friends who are on the same page (open to helping you find a GF) as you. Trust me I cant wait to go to uni, I and my friends always wonder around the street since its holidays, we see almost 10+ girls

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by tealites

Original post by zanner
ebay my man

These lot are soiling

It's all about Gumtree.
you've come to the right place
Amazon have good quality, eBay are cheaper but used.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending