The Student Room Group

What do you think about open relationship?

I've known a girl that has a boyfriend, and he lets her go to the parties and kiss anyone she wants, as vice-versa.

Scroll to see replies

makes the relationship redundant in my opinion
If it works for them then whatever I guess...
Reply 3
I think that the idea's absurd, but then again I'm more of a traditional guy.
I think it's great, there are no responsibilities. However if you really like the person then that's a problem....
If it works for them then they should go for it, personally though I don't think I'd be able to do it
Original post by machadofael
I think it's great, there are no responsibilities. However if you really like the person then that's a problem....

surely if you want no responsibilities then you just stay single?
Reply 7
Original post by Joel 96
I think that the idea's absurd, but then again I'm more of a traditional guy.

Me too!! I am traditional also, and very jealous, it would be impossible
Original post by Mayhem™

but u might just want to enjoy ur life but without having to text that person and letting them know what ur up to... not having to judge each other
Reply 9
Original post by Mayhem™

Yeah, better stay single
Personally, I wouldnt be in an open relationship. But if it works for them, good for them/
I'm way too possessive for that. :h:
Each to their own but if someone told me they wanted to do that then I would end the relationship.
Original post by machadofael
but u might just want to enjoy ur life but without having to text that person and letting them know what ur up to... not having to judge each other

I can't see you in a relationship with that attitude
Original post by Karikerol
Me too!! I am traditional also, and very jealous, it would be impossible

Well, you'd think so... People generally say it can work. I'd imagine it has a less successful time-scale compared to that of traditional relationships, but that's merely a guess.
open relationship?

lol.

bye felicia
Original post by thecatwithnohat
open relationship?

lol.

bye felicia

This is the second time I've seen that today. What does it mean? I suspect it's a recent reference that I don't get because I'm boring. :sigh:
Reply 17
Original post by thecatwithnohat
open relationship?

lol.

bye felicia

Yeah !! It does exist !
Why not? It's the 21st century... Who are we to judge?
Original post by Hydeman
This is the second time I've seen that today. What does it mean? I suspect it's a recent reference that I don't get because I'm boring. :sigh:

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/bye-felicia

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending