The Student Room Group

What age does the body stop being classed as attractive/hot/sexy ?

What age would you say is too old for someone to flaunt their body, or to be classed as having a sexy body that you might look at if it was running down the street or in the gym? Assuming the person stays slim and toned? Is it the same for males and females ?

Scroll to see replies

Erm. Well as you age I think you learn to find people just as attractive as they were, say 20 years ago or something. I don't even know. Say if a 40 y/o guy was happily married, I'm sure he'd find his wife attractive. What kind of question is this? o.O
Reply 2
Original post by SubZero~
Erm. Well as you age I think you learn to find people just as attractive as they were, say 20 years ago or something. I don't even know. Say if a 40 y/o guy was happily married, I'm sure he'd find his wife attractive. What kind of question is this? o.O

I don't know I've been thinking weird things lately. I like being single which is odd for a female but then I worry about meeting someone when I'm old.
Original post by Anonymous
I don't know I've been thinking weird things lately. I like being single which is odd for a female but then I worry about meeting someone when I'm old.

Right now, I'm 16 and probably couldn't care less about girls. Sounds weird but, after past experiences I don't want a relationship, yet.
70:wink:
Reply 5
Depends what you're into I guess

Posted from TSR Mobile
It depends. I'm a student and a regular gym goer. A lot of girls at uni are fat and out of shape and they haven't even hit their 20s. I see women in the gym who are 30+ and their bodies look 100 times better than some teenagers. It's about genetics and lifestyle. If you land good genetics and take care of yourself then you can have a better body than most regardless of age.
Reply 7
It depends. I'm a student and a regular gym goer. A lot of girls at uni are fat and out of shape and they haven't even hit their 20s. I see women in the gym who are 30+ and their bodies look 100 times better than some teenagers. It's about genetics and lifestyle. If you land good genetics and take care of yourself then you can have a better body than most regardless of age.

Yea but 30's no different from 20 if you look after yourself/ stay slim I'm talking middle age like over 40.
For as long as you're happy flaunting your body...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yea but 30's no different from 20 if you look after yourself/ stay slim I'm talking middle age like over 40.

Okay well you never stated 40+ in your OP. But yes I think you can have an amazing body after 40. You should see my grandma she is turning 70 this year and goes to the gym 4 times a week and has a better body that a lot of lazy 20 something nowadays.
Reply 10
With women you have to snare your man by 35. Men have a few more years, and particularly if they're filthy rich..
I don't think there's a particular age boundary, maybe it's not a great deal as you delve into your late forties.

if you've got it, flaunt it
What age would you say is too old for someone to flaunt their body, or to be classed as having a sexy body that you might look at if it was running down the street or in the gym? Assuming the person stays slim and toned? Is it the same for males and females ?

As i get older i find my age range sort of rises .. I have recently been thinking nasty thoughts about women in their late 30s . Likewise 18/19 year olds seem a little less attractive
Women- Probably start to degrade quickly after 25/26
Men- Probably start to degrade slowly after about 33
Original post by richpanda

Attachment not found

I guess it depends who you ask too and on their emotions. Men who have hang ups and become red pill men say that women decline at 22 but that men can still pull in their 70's. Then there's men who complain because they think that women have it easy and can get sex at any age whereas men can't unless they are rich. I guess a thing to bear in mind is that often more men are happier with just sex whereas more women tend to look for relationships which are a lot harder to get.
It scales with my age, like +5 to my current age.

I see a lot of men who look busted and even wrinkled, greying and balding in their 20s though.
Original post by Zarek
With women you have to snare your man by 35. Men have a few more years, and particularly if they're filthy rich..

I don't see how the rich thing is an advantage though as the best it will do is entice a shallow golddigger who loves a man for his stuff, but never the man that he actually is.

Nah!

Lots of men can took great in their 50's and women hit their peaks from about 23-35

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending