Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, so I am a UK resident but don't have a valid passport, as I don't travel a lot, my recent one went out of date last year. When the application asked for a valid passport number I checked that I didn't have one.
    Now its asking for my birth certificate and birth form or ' an original passport' what is an original passport? does this mean I can send them my out of date passport? or does it have to be in date? I'm a little confused... Thank You!
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Tirzahayes

    If your passport is out of date, you can't use it. Please send your original birth certificate with the "birth or adoption certificate form" : http://bit.ly/1oLAqPy

The home of Results and Clearing


people online now


students helped last year

University open days

  1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.