The Student Room Group

Birth Certificate

I note the Student Finance website asks for a valid passport, which I don't have or a original birth certificate. I have looked all over for mine after it wasn't where I last placed it and can't for the life of me find it.I have looked online and I'm currently about to purchase one from the Bristol Register Office, but it states that it's a copy(obviously). As my original is lost would this be okay?
Original post by jvstdan
I note the Student Finance website asks for a valid passport, which I don't have or a original birth certificate. I have looked all over for mine after it wasn't where I last placed it and can't for the life of me find it.I have looked online and I'm currently about to purchase one from the Bristol Register Office, but it states that it's a copy(obviously). As my original is lost would this be okay?

As long as you get the identification form signed that should be fine :smile:
Hi there.

A copy from the registry office is still an original copy and will be accepted as it comes from the original source.

We just can't accept copies that you may have photocopied itself as it won't look authentic.

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending