The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by SomeWelshGuy123
If this was a man saying his girlfriend was too masculine and you responded "tell her to be more feminine" The feminazis would have called for you to be burnt at the stake and for the thread to be shut down.

True :laugh:
Original post by Mathemagicien
thats cuz im a savage meme bro

#yolo

Haha nice meme bro haha

Reply 22
My partner is what some people might call "feminine"... My brother met him before me and the first thing he said was he's kinda "camp"... but I love it. Alright, he's not all macho and grr but I have the best of both. He looks manly and is SENSITIVE. That's very rare in men and I appreciate it. Sensitive guys are more emotionally capable of handling women. But if that's something you're not attracted to, that's completely fine; you should be with someone who you are into. You are just not compatible for one another, so just be honest and as someone said above, don't prolong it.
Strong bump, thread is over a year old.
I had the same problem. He was like a little kid attached to his mommy. He started to do this weird thing where he called me
I had the same problem. He was like a little kid attached to his mommy. He started to do this weird thing where he called me "master" and "goddess" constantly, and was always wanting to "serve, cook, clean" and be dominated by me. He always went by his emotions, and had a large magnitude of them. I broke it off, and guess what? He wants to be a girl now.
This is literally exactly how i’m feeling right now. I haven’t told anyone because i know they’ll think i’m mean and judgy but idk what to do. i love him so much but i’m more attracted to masculine guys?? he’s literally my best friend and best boyfriend i’ve ever had but i get turned off a lot.
I got dumped by my gf because she said I'm too nice she can rot in hell

Latest

Trending

Trending