Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi All

Due to an oversight on my part (had a lot going on when I applied) unfortunately it seems my grant/loan was not means tested based on parental income, so have been told I need to fill in a form to request this and get my parents to as well... though have no idea where to find these forms, does anyone have an idea any help would be appreciated!
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Samwin)
    Hi All

Due to an oversight on my part (had a lot going on when I applied) unfortunately it seems my grant/loan was not means tested based on parental income, so have been told I need to fill in a form to request this and get my parents to as well... though have no idea where to find these forms, does anyone have an idea any help would be appreciated!
    I think you'll need a change of circumstance form off the sfe website but give them a call just incase.

ReputationRep:
    okay thanks for that, just trying to find it now

ReputationRep:
    Are you a new or returning student?
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    (Original post by Samwin)
    Hi All

2 forms you will need

1. Nmt to Mt - http://www.sfengland.slc.co.uk/media...orm_1617_d.pdf This only needs to be completed if you originally applied as non income assessed and this must be complete by you
    2. PFF2 http://media.slc.co.uk/sfe/1617/ft/s...orm_1617_d.pdf - must be completed by your parents or if your over 25 your partner (under 25 must be parents unless your married) they must also send financial evidence for the 14/15 tax year if your a new student

Do not send a change of circumstance form to request to be income assessed - it won't get accepted

(Original post by claireestelle)
    I think you'll need a change of circumstance form off the sfe website but give them a call just incase.
    This is incorrect advice sorry claireestelle

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.