The Student Room Group

Application Submitted status.

My student loan account is registered as submitted. My mum has sent her end off and my deceleration has been confirmed and received. However, my university is stating that they cannot enroll me as my loan hasn't been approved. I rang student fiance and they said everything was okay and should be updated in the next 24 hours but it hasn't.

Student fiance is saying everything is okay for me, but my university is saying it isn't and I need to contact them before I can enroll. I have no idea what to do...
Original post by thelazylady
My student loan account is registered as submitted. My mum has sent her end off and my deceleration has been confirmed and received. However, my university is stating that they cannot enroll me as my loan hasn't been approved. I rang student fiance and they said everything was okay and should be updated in the next 24 hours but it hasn't.

Student fiance is saying everything is okay for me, but my university is saying it isn't and I need to contact them before I can enroll. I have no idea what to do...

Speak to your university - it's possible they're struggling to match your details with the SLC details if your name or date of birth isn't listed the same on both systems.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending