The Student Room Group

Why are some people so fake?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jee1
Fake people are nice initially to identify your weakness, and then the mask comes off then they are a different person than they were at first.

Sadly true. :frown:
Original post by fatima1998
:hugs:

Spoiler

Mine is too. :s-smilie:
:smile:
I don't think anyone purposefully puts on a fake personality, people just interpret them that way.
Original post by samesea
I don't think anyone purposefully puts on a fake personality, people just interpret them that way.

I guess. :s-smilie:
For the social benefits...no one would want to have anything to do with them if they just acted like ********s from the get go. Hate people like this but you just never know who amongst you is one of these until you've wasted your time getting to know them.
Original post by Little Popcorns
For the social benefits...no one would want to have anything to do with them if they just acted like ********s from the get go. Hate people like this but you just never know who amongst you is one of these until you've wasted your time getting to know them.

True. :smile:
Original post by xobeauty
The best and honest loyal people are usually the ones who come off as *******s at first

Don't want to big myself up but this is me irl. I'm the one people always think is stuck up and judgmental but inside I care so much, maybe too much when someone's my friend and I feel people's pain and stuff... Maybe that pain and my own is what gives me *****y resting face :tongue: bit of a catch 22
:tea:
Original post by Little Popcorns
Don't want to big myself up but this is me irl. I'm the one people always think is stuck up and judgmental but inside I care so much, maybe too much when someone's my friend and I feel people's pain and stuff... Maybe that pain and my own is what gives me *****y resting face :tongue: bit of a catch 22

I'm like that too tbh haha. :tongue:
You're lucky.
Original post by 0to100
:tea:

???
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
???

I can't sip my tea?
Original post by 0to100
I can't sip my tea?

Yeah lol.
Yeah lol.

So what's this thread about then because I find it rather ironic tbh
Original post by 0to100
So what's this thread about then because I find it rather ironic tbh

Ironic? Why?

And, meh, just people.
Ironic? Why?

And, meh, just people.

Oh nothing... :tea:
Original post by 0to100
Oh nothing :tea:

I'd rather you just tell me tbh, but okay then. :h:
Some people seem to look like nice people from the outset, but then you get to know them and they're actually terrible. Why do they fake being nice?

Fanny fishing most probably, or possibly to obtain some sort of personal benefit they could not otherwise get from being a completekhunt which is intrinsic to their personality.
I want this so bad. You are soo very lucky.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending