The Student Room Group

Girls need advice on non relationship emotional abusive

Please pm me as it might be easier.

This guy I really like ls treating me like absolute ****, we met up, stuff happened I was lead on, he got what he wanted, but I've become really attached. I can't seem to leave the relationship or stop mesaging him, its not even a relationship its just his constant silent treatment. I'm a joke. I'm usually a smart girl but I've become so stupid over him and do not want to ever leave unless he properly dumps me but he has already humilated me enough.

I keep seeing him like an addicted idiot.he's a really bad guy and uts all my faultfor getting ink this mess but I guess I was lonely.I know feeling sorry formyself wont Help 😣

Its really getting me down and I know I got played. Its affecting my concentration, I can't enjoy anything or focus of myself and my career, I just feel sad about things he said to me and how he treated me like a disposable person.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Justfedup

This guy I really like ls treating me like absolute ****, I can't seem to leave the relationship, its not even a relationship its just me always chasing him and his constant silent treatment , I'm a joke. I'm a smart girl but I've become so stupid over him and do not want to ever leave unless he properly dumpw me but he has already humilated me enough . Help 😣

Posted from TSR Mobile

Darling! Give up on him! He's not worth it! Especially if he treats you like that!!!
ngl it sounds like you're stalking him.
Original post by Justfedup

This guy I really like ls treating me like absolute ****, I can't seem to leave the relationship, its not even a relationship its just me always chasing him and his constant silent treatment , I'm a joke. I'm a smart girl but I've become so stupid over him and do not want to ever leave unless he properly dumpw me but he has already humilated me enough . Help 😣

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are mixed up even in your OP.

The person isnt nice and has no respect for you because he treats you poorly. This means if you were in a relationship with him he would continue in he same way or worse. [Not sure silent treatment amounts to that]

If you like him think again or maybe ask him on a date. If he treats you poorly or isnt interested then move on. It sounds like both.

That means its completely illogical to carry on chasing him because he wont change his mind. This appears to be something you cant accept. Find someone who likes you and is able to treat you with respect. There are plenty of other people out there. This guy isnt going to make you happy.
Reply 4
Yes its pathetic, I think I am, but I don't get why he doesn't just block me and tell me to leave me alone, he agrees to meet me sometimes

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending