Guys: What's the most romantic thing you've done for a girl you've loved or you love?

Watch
fandom-queen
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I'm kind of curious about how accurate that romcom crap is.

I don't mean a girl you've hooked up with. I mean a girl you've genuinely loved.
username1221160
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Bought her a vibrator for when I wasn't around and she was feeling lonely.
username2553161
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
First love. 17-18 years old. Once snook back in the middle of the night, and wrote in the snow 'I [Heart] You' in massive letters in her back garden so that when she woke up and pulled back her curtains, its the first thing she would see.
kavindajd
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Rover73)
First love. 17-18 years old. Once snook back in the middle of the night, and wrote in the snow 'I [Heart] You' in massive letters in her back garden so that when she woke up and pulled back her curtains, its the first thing she would see.
That's a lie. Are you from America because we don't get snow here?

Spoiler:
Show

jk
username2553161
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
We used to matey, That was 26 years ago, and if she called me tommorow, I'd still do anything for her. You never really fall out of love with your first love.
TheGoodPharaoh
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Gave her my last Oreo
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I once baked someone some cupcakes with their favourite chocolate, aero mint, inside them as chunks :lol: and went on a picnic to watch the sunset* with these snacks and some other food that I got.

*We missed the sunset as we were facing the wrong direction
_princessxox
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by TheGoodPharaoh)
Gave her my last Oreo
That's funny I don't remember getting an Oreo
TheGoodPharaoh
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by _princessxox)
That's funny I don't remember getting an Oreo
Hmmm I wonder why?
UWS
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Repped their post
_princessxox
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hmmm I wonder why?
Your short term memory loss probably made you forget to save it for me gosh
TheGoodPharaoh
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Your short term memory loss probably made you forget to save it for me gosh
Yeahhh lets go with that one
Jack22031994
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by fandom-queen)
I'm kind of curious about how accurate that romcom crap is.

I don't mean a girl you've hooked up with. I mean a girl you've genuinely loved.
She called me really upset one day so when we finished the call, I ordered a big bunch of gift wrapped pink roses to be sent to her house (we we were long distance)
MrSneaky
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Nothing. I've only ever had feelings for 2 women. One I had "feelings" for but really it was just lust and jealousy, I wasn't actually into her. I'm not a man who easily falls in love.
_princessxox
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yeahhh lets go with that one
:emo:
TheGoodPharaoh
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
:emo:

:bl:
username1842595
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Jack22031994)
She called me really upset one day so when we finished the call, I ordered a big bunch of gift wrapped pink roses to be sent to her house (we we were long distance)
(Original post by Kevin De Bruyne)
I once baked someone some cupcakes with their favourite chocolate, aero mint, inside them as chunks :lol: and went on a picnic to watch the sunset* with these snacks and some other food that I got.

(Original post by Rover73)
We used to matey, That was 26 years ago, and if she called me tommorow, I'd still do anything for her. You never really fall out of love with your first love.
Aww this is cute
Jack22031994
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Fermion.)
Aww this is cute
Thanks

Aren't together anymore though (broke up with me about 2 1/2 months ago but I'm doing okay!)
Kraggor
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
When leaving my LDR for the first time, I had left her a teddy bear which was holding a heart saying "My heart belongs to you" that she said was really cute in the background of a photo I was in.

I gave her my hoodie that she wanted before I left at the airport and didn't tell her the teddy was wrapped inside of it, I told her to not open up the hoodie before she got home...Of course she couldn't resist and gave in xD

I got a video call just before boarding the plane at the gate of her sobbing away on the train back to her home town saying I hate you why did you do this I love you so much please come back! <3 <3 <3

Months later we have now planned in a move date in for her to come and live with me Yay
Meany Pie
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Kevin De Bruyne)

Should have done it doggy...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (43)
36.75%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (12)
10.26%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (5)
4.27%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (29)
24.79%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (18)
15.38%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (10)
8.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise