The Student Room Group

Is this girl pretty?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by susanneblonde
why? because you're a pussy who hates comebacks?

Lol, count your last hours on your TSR cos you ain't lasting long here.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
OP catfished my ex :angry:
Original post by mercuryman
Lol, count your last hours on your TSR cos you ain't lasting long here.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

why? because you get to determine what is good posting? strong man you are.
strong man you are :colondollar::colondollar:

ty
Original post by mercuryman
ty

yes, since you beg with strangers not for them to judge you...lol. people can do as they please, you're a man handle it.
yes, since you beg with strangers not for them to judge you...lol. people can do as they please, you're a man handle it.

lol what are you even on about?
about you. you abuse me and tell me i cannot post **** here.
sorry, you don't own this forum.
i don't also care about what you reckon is acceptable or not.
stop thinking people have to welcome you...lol. is that the norm in your neighbourhood or something? if you shoot people for them not "respecting" you, then fine.
i laugh at your attempts to say what's acceptable, then looking at your posting history saying you're so benevolent.
but tell me "you cannot judge me!!" haha. sorry, get with the programme, nobody has to tolerate you. especially if you judge them first.
why? because you get to determine what is good posting? strong man you are.

Because you are going to get banned for name calling another member
And by looking at some posts in your profile it doesn't seem like you are getting on well with other TSR members
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 28
Damn I missed it
I bet "Susanne" is really a 15 year old boy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The RAR
Because you are going to get banned for name calling another member
And by looking at some posts in your profile it doesn't seem like you are getting on well with other TSR members

then you and the mods are comically partial. i've seen you tolerate worse, but then you're smart and don't see that your opinion is just that, an opinion.
Original post by YaliaV
I bet "Susanne" is really a 15 year old boy

Posted from TSR Mobile

no, but i call myself susanneblonde since it's about a woman i like. it in no way denotes my gender, nor should it, since there i always a story behind a username.

i'm actually a masters student, with a decade of overseas working experience, a cultural libertarian and entrepreneur. and i hate psychiatry and think it should be banned. and i'm not 15, but if you make presumptions about me then you are probably the same and haven't really consumed much yet of life. hence why I know you will ***** at judging a stranger who holds every right to judge you back.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending