The Student Room Group

I need help asap? Step to take?

Hello,

I've been immediatly rehected by firm (LSE) due to not meeting the grades although I am 100% sure something has went wrong as I am 99.9% sure I've exceeded them.
What steps do i take now? Can i call LSE to give me some time for remarks or what?
any help, please
Sorry to hear that this has happened, it must have been a shock. Wait until you get your grades then call them up. If you choose to go for a priority remark then they will hold your place until the 31st of Aug
Original post by Hasanalm
Hello,

I've been immediatly rehected by firm (LSE) due to not meeting the grades although I am 100% sure something has went wrong as I am 99.9% sure I've exceeded them.
What steps do i take now? Can i call LSE to give me some time for remarks or what?
any help, please

You can request a priority review (LSE don't do this, the exam boards do - read this thread for more information about the process).

You must tell LSE that you are having a review. If the result of the review is that you have met your offer after all, and this result comes through on or before 31 August, though universities are not obliged to keep your place, it is considered good practice for them to do so (note: LSE don't have to take you, even if you didn't miss your offer). If you are told that they won't wait for the result of the review, it is worth being assertive, and at the very least a university should offer you a deferred place for your course if it turns out that you have met your offer after all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending