The Student Room Group

Bursary form

Hi,

Will I get a EU17B form emailed to me this year if I am a second year student? I did not apply for the bursary last year and did not get income assessed, is it still possible for me to apply this year?

Thank you!
Hi Lagomorph,

Applying for a Tuition Fee Loan (TFL) only as an EU student wouldn't require your application to be income assessed. We would only check your income when we receive your bursary application form and financial evidence. Some universities assess you for this directly themselves rather than you submitting the form and evidence to us.

Could you please confirm the name of the University you are attending so I can advise you how you would apply for your bursary.

Thanks
Reply 2
Original post by Laura S SFE
Hi Lagomorph,

Applying for a Tuition Fee Loan (TFL) only as an EU student wouldn't require your application to be income assessed. We would only check your income when we receive your bursary application form and financial evidence. Some universities assess you for this directly themselves rather than you submitting the form and evidence to us.

Could you please confirm the name of the University you are attending so I can advise you how you would apply for your bursary.

Thanks

Hello,

I am attenting University of Southampton and I want to apply for the means tested award which I am eligible for.
Original post by Lagomorph
Hello,

I am attenting University of Southampton and I want to apply for the means tested award which I am eligible for.

Hi Lagomorph,

You will need to complete the EU17B form, to get this form I would advise you to contact us on the number below and we can email this to you.

Tel: (+44) (0) 141 243 3570
(Open Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 8.00pm)

Thanks Catherine
Reply 4
Original post by Catherine SFE
Hi Lagomorph,

You will need to complete the EU17B form, to get this form I would advise you to contact us on the number below and we can email this to you.

Tel: (+44) (0) 141 243 3570
(Open Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 8.00pm)

Thanks Catherine

Thank you very much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending