The Student Room Group

Student finance

Hi I need to get a countersigniture but the person who did it was not accepted so it has been returned but I just got a new passport now, is it possible I can write a letter to them with the envelope provided now nd update them or do I have to go through the whole procedure of application again.Im in a dilemma as uni begins in a few weeks time.Thank you.Fatima
Original post by Rayfat
Hi I need to get a countersigniture but the person who did it was not accepted so it has been returned but I just got a new passport now, is it possible I can write a letter to them with the envelope provided now nd update them or do I have to go through the whole procedure of application again.Im in a dilemma as uni begins in a few weeks time.Thank you.Fatima

Hey, I've moved this into the student finance forum for you, so hopefully you'll get some helpful replies here :smile:
Original post by Rayfat

Hi Rayfat,

You can complete a UK passport details form which can be found http://bit.ly/2lGRG85

Return this to us and we can get this updated on your account for you.

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending