The Student Room Group

Love triangle? Does she like me or my friend?

I really do like this girl but I feel she likes my friend. (My guy friend deffo likes her too).

I feel more signs point to her liking my friend :frown:

With me, we do have good conversations. Like we both enjoy saving up and traveling the world. We once spent a longtime talking about holidays. We did really connect.
Once she stole my chocolate bar at lunch, I guess that is teasing?

With my friend she
- always teases him - about his hair, clothes, attitude, literally everything.
- even with me she will talk about him. Last thing she said "I'm sure I saw his coat in the women's section". She does it in a way so he would hear so she can get a reaction.
- sometimes he doesn't say hello to her when we are in a group. She will then say something to get his reaction. For example he was talking about a purse he got for his sister as a present. She heard this and said "you should of got those jeans you are wearing instead". Like it's obvious she does it to get his attention
- I'm sure she once got jelous about him giving another girl lifts to school. She straight out asked "how come she gets lifts, where are mine, I have to sweat walking all the way up the hill"

She never teases me, however I'm yet to see a real conversation between my friend and the girl.
Have you asked her if she likes him? If not I suggest you should try and hear her out. Ask your friend if he's into her or anything and if both say no you still have a chance.
You should try talking to her about other things not just stuff you usually talk to her as friends. It's pretty obvious you've been friend zoned so you should try getting out of it ASAP:awesome:
You could ask her out but not really on a date so fast or it will seem weird if she just see's you as a friend. Do more things together and be funny. Girls like funny guys. Maybe just maybe ask her personal stuff if you're close enough. e.g. about her parents or family or other relationships. Don't ask her that out of nowhere or once again it will be weird.
If she does like your friend however you should probably take a break. If she cares about you that way move on and find another girl. Maybe then she will want you back as more then a friend but if not then she clearly doesn't like you.
Take your chances.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending