The Student Room Group

SFE evidence

Hi,
I applied for SFE on the 10/08 and sent my evidence also. I've been sent my evidence back and recently received an email from SFE saying urgent evidence required in the email is stated "Our records show that we have not yet processed all the evidence needed to confirm the details you have given." but then further down it said "If you have already sent the evidence we need there is no need to contact us because we will contact you once we have processed it." Im really confused as to what is going on with my application and worried as my course starts next month.
Original post by alexholt96
Hi,
I applied for SFE on the 10/08 and sent my evidence also. I've been sent my evidence back and recently received an email from SFE saying urgent evidence required in the email is stated "Our records show that we have not yet processed all the evidence needed to confirm the details you have given." but then further down it said "If you have already sent the evidence we need there is no need to contact us because we will contact you once we have processed it." Im really confused as to what is going on with my application and worried as my course starts next month.

Hi alexholt96,

We would advise that you contact us on Tel: 0300 100 0607 and we can check the progress of your application.

Thanks Catherine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending