The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

University of Strathclyde Applicants 2018!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by leoq8
Yeah, Scottish applicant here, I got an unconditional for International Business

Thanks for the reply and congrats for the offer! Do you already have your grades to get the unconditional?
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Reply 181
Original post by sophielef11
Thanks for the reply and congrats for the offer! Do you already have your grades to get the unconditional?

Yeah I got them in S5 :smile:
Original post by leoq8
Yeah I got them in S5 :smile:

Ah okay. Can you tell me when the offer days are please? I'm getting worried as I'd like to go to one if I get an offer but I'd have to fly over to visit (from an island near UK) and I'm worried about the cost if they're soon. Thanks
Reply 183
Ah okay. Can you tell me when the offer days are please? I'm getting worried as I'd like to go to one if I get an offer but I'd have to fly over to visit (from an island near UK) and I'm worried about the cost if they're soon. Thanks

https://www.strath.ac.uk/studywithus/undergraduate/beforeyouapply/visitingopportunities/

This link has all the offer/open days for Strathclyde this year, where are you from?
Anyone heard about Law applications??
Original post by leoq8
https://www.strath.ac.uk/studywithus/undergraduate/beforeyouapply/visitingopportunities/

This link has all the offer/open days for Strathclyde this year, where are you from?

Ah thank you! Guernsey in the channel islands :smile:
Reply 186
Ah thank you! Guernsey in the channel islands :smile:

Cool! Best of Luck
Has anyone had any offers from Economics or any joint economic degrees?
Hi everyone! I'm Emma from Northern Ireland and I am firming Strathclyde for Education! Anyone else decided in this course yet? 😊
Reply 189
Hey, has any EU applicant received a reply?
Reply 191
Original post by darshiz
Hey, has any EU applicant received a reply?

We hell did, ...
I am still waiting for mine :frown:
Thanks though
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 193
Original post by darshiz
I am still waiting for mine :frown:
Thanks though

Oh no, that’s good news if you didn’t, I got rejected with most eu (french) applicants I know because there was allegedly not enough places for conditional offers as unconditional filled it all up. Anyway => probably good news if you didn’t hear yet ! Good luck
Original post by Riiiad
Oh no, that’s good news if you didn’t, I got rejected with most eu (french) applicants I know because there was allegedly not enough places for conditional offers as unconditional filled it all up. Anyway => probably good news if you didn’t hear yet ! Good luck

Woah thanks a lot, you are getting my hopes high.
Sorry for hearing about your rejection hope you have better luck on other unis
Original post by bethwoodside
Well done! I applied to both English and Education aswell as Primary Education back in December and still haven't heard back...I'm not sure if I should be concerned or not. I'm a Scottish applicant aswell.

Awh no, another girl I met in Scotland was still waiting on her Strath offer for fingers crossed yours comes soon!
WOO I got an Unconditional for Business!!
I’ve firmed Strathclyde for Primary Education - unconditional offer 😀
Has anyone not heard back for Primary Education?
Name: Jack
Course: Marketing & Management
Predicted grades: AAA (A Level)
Also applying at: Bath, Sussex, Leeds, Ulster

Conditional offer for all but Bath although Strath will always be first choice, les go bois

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending