The Student Room Group

She's not letting go?

Long story cut short - I was talking with this study abroad student for two months, and we met up twice after we initially met and she seemed very fond of me. I told her how I felt, she put her guard up and was walking all over me.

My friend told me to be very blunt and you'll get answers, so I did and practically got friend-zoned (Although it was a mixture of the whole distance is the only real big issue and that she wants to see me a lot more, because she loves spending time with me as I am an incredible, amazing and awesome guy.)

Her plan was to talk more and see me more. She stopped replying to me and completely avoided me for exactly two weeks. She stopped snapchatting, liking my pictures and talking with me. She completely cut me off. I let go and moved on.

Then on exactly the 14th day we hadn't spoke, I put a post on Instagram that I was visiting the city that her university is based. She liked it and asked me "When!?"

Even though I clearly stated October on my post, she still thought to get in contact. I noticed she started viewing my social media stories again, as she seems to have been avoiding them too.

I ignored the public message, as it's not a direct contact and a complete avoidance of the situation in a non-confrontational way? I guess this is the right thing to do? As I've done nothing wrong, she cut me off and is now trying to let herself back into my life. Why do girls do this? Has she regretted cutting me off?
Reply 1
Bump!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending