The Student Room Group

Girls 'odour'

I'm in my twenties and am terrified of getting intimate with people because of how I smell down there. I haven't had sex so it's not an infection or anything like that, it's just if I bend down or pay attention to that area I can smell a strong odour. I'm scared that if I have sex with someone they won't want to.

I'm probably making it sound awful, but to me it is. I've heard that girls can smell strong down there but is this common? Is there any way to make it smell better?
Hun, I too have this odor. Sometimes I can smell it through my jeans and I think others can smell it too. No matter how many times I wash, it still has that smell. However it's only been like that for the past year. You're not alone, my partner says he can't smell it (we have a quite open relationship) so maybe it's just me over reacting? Who knows. However you're not alone, what I tend to do is use a scented panty liner or carry femfresh wipes around with me to make me feel a little better. I've also heard that eating pineapple everyday can eventually make your 'bits' smell better and taste better

Quick Reply

Latest