The Student Room Group

I'm worried my payments won't come in time?

I have been enrolled and registered at my Uni for almost a week now. They had told me that the SLC has been informed of my registration and attendance. However, when I log in with my student finance account the status of the payments still read "Awaiting Confirmation".

Is that supposed to appear because it is worrying me that there may have been an error with my application of confirmation? I do not want anything to go wrong with this process as many of my peers have received their payments except for me. Will the status update eventually or will I need to contact someone?
Original post by KingZahir
I have been enrolled and registered at my Uni for almost a week now. They had told me that the SLC has been informed of my registration and attendance. However, when I log in with my student finance account the status of the payments still read "Awaiting Confirmation".

Is that supposed to appear because it is worrying me that there may have been an error with my application of confirmation? I do not want anything to go wrong with this process as many of my peers have received their payments except for me. Will the status update eventually or will I need to contact someone?

Hi KingZahir,

Once the university has sent confirmation of your registration it can take up to 24-48 hours to show on our systems. When it updates payment will be released and show as cleared funds in your bank account within 3-5 working days.

You'll see your payment status change via your online student finance account when we receive this. When it shows 'Payment In Progress' you'll know that we've released the funds to your bank account.

Regards,

Stuart

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending