The Student Room Group

Masturbation issue

Guys I just turned 16 and I’m a boy and I masturbate everyday for like 2 or 3 times. I genuinely think it’s a problem. I always masturbate before I go to sleep and I genuinely struggle to sleep without doing it. I’ve read online about the consequences of masturbating and I want to stop but I always feel the need to. Is it normal for me to always feel sexually aroused.
Any advice would be appreciated
At 16 it’s especially normal - very hormonal time for a teenager. What consequences have you read about?
Though as I said it’s very normal. Any concerns though, feel free to go to your GP, the internet makes a poor doctor.
Completely normal. You been reading that stuff about blindness? Masturbation actually has a tonne of health benefits, including serotonin release, and in males can help prevent prostate problems.
Quit now , it’s not good to do it a lot , my brother told me he did it to much and it made him suck in bed with the lady’s that’s why he quit, soo in summary jerk off alot= sex not great , no jerking off = sex is great
Masturbation has ruined my life. And now I’ve tried to control it and I instantly feel better.

Quick Reply

Latest