The Student Room Group

Feel like all my friends are turning against me

So one of my friends hasn't spoken to me for about a week and doesn't want to see me. As a result it seems everyone he's friends with isn't interested in speaking to me or seeing me either.
I feel completely helpless in this situation and I'm not sure what to do. His housemates won't invite me round cause they assume he doesn't want me there and I'm seeing their snapchats of them having fun enjoying themselves and it's just making me upset.

Also earlier today one of his friends was with him and I asked to meet up with her and then she didn't in the end and claims she forgot... Just seems like nobody is caring for my feelings tbh

Any advice?
Only for a week??? I understand if it was for a few months but a week!? Please tell them how you feel because it’s just a waste of time to assume just ask them and get down to business.
Reply 2
Original post by FloralLuxe
Only for a week??? I understand if it was for a few months but a week!? Please tell them how you feel because it’s just a waste of time to assume just ask them and get down to business.

From what I understand they " need space" but they haven't told anyone whether they wanna still being my friend ect
Original post by fefssdf
From what I understand they " need space" but they haven't told anyone whether they wanna still being my friend ect

Space from what? Lmao. Don’t waste your time with them man.
Reply 4
Original post by FloralLuxe
Space from what? Lmao. Don’t waste your time with them man.

We slept together,whilst drunk... And now they won't speak to me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending