The Student Room Group

student finance application

if I don't have any offers (as in I declined or wasn't accepted) can I still apply to student finance if I am going through clearing? Also, when does it open for 2018 entry?
thanks.
Original post by yesimastudent
if I don't have any offers (as in I declined or wasn't accepted) can I still apply to student finance if I am going through clearing? Also, when does it open for 2018 entry?
thanks.

Hi Yesimastudent,

Just a quick question in order to help you out.

When are you planning to start a course?

Thank you,

John.
Original post by John B SFE
Hi Yesimastudent,

Just a quick question in order to help you out.

When are you planning to start a course?

Thank you,

John.

I have to go through clearing first, but the course I'm hoping for starts in September 2018
Original post by yesimastudent
I have to go through clearing first, but the course I'm hoping for starts in September 2018

Thanks for answering that question.

The applications for the 2018/19 academic year should be available between the end of February to the beginning of March time. If you keep an eye out here on The Student Room, Facebook and Twitter, you will see updates and information so you'll know when you can apply.

Best of luck,

John.
Original post by John B SFE
Thanks for answering that question.

The applications for the 2018/19 academic year should be available between the end of February to the beginning of March time. If you keep an eye out here on The Student Room, Facebook and Twitter, you will see updates and information so you'll know when you can apply.

Best of luck,

John.

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending